Thursday, April 13, 2006

More to Share

I'm back today as promised with more pictures from the Atlanta weekend. It's pretty quiet today, for which I'm very thankful. I'm feeling really tired today. Too much going and not enough rest. Tonight is a late night too. We are going up to Clarksville to see a few friends. --I'll have more details and pictures from that tomorrow. It does make for an interesting story.-- For now, here's more from the weekend.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have no idea what these are, but I thought it was a cool shot. These are located in the southeastern region exhibit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

An overhead tank at the Arrowana fish exhibit.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Fred, a VERY sweet doberman mix that was at the PetSmart adoption event.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Cheech and Chong, adoptable Chihuahuas.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ladd, an adoptable Schipperke mix that I just fell in love with...no suprise right?

That's all I have time for today. Hope you all enjoy them and have a good afternoon!!

No comments: