Friday, April 14, 2006

I Need Some Rest

Boy, am I ever dragging today. The non stop Atlanta weekend is catching up with me. It also didn't help that we were at our friend's in Clarksville until after 9:30 last night. I was going to post the details of that little party today, but have been asked to keep the details a secret for another week, which I will do. I DO have some fantastic pictures though, and I will share as soon as I get the go ahead. I CAN tell you all that it is Star Wars related, and it has a rather important connection.

It's pretty quiet around here today. It's good Friday and most everyone is off but us. That's o.k. Casey and I can't wait to get home, just so we can nap. I think we are planning to stop and eat dinner at Pope's Cafe on the way home, so we can just crash afterwards. I would like to remain somewhat upright to take Bear on a walk, since it's so so nice!! I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather.

Here are a few more shots from the weekend trip:

These pictures are of a Sea Lion named Duke. Duke was very friendly and was nearly 30 years old!! We really enjoyed watching him.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: