Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whew!!

The race is on to get work finished, before the big anniversary weekend. Casey has convinced me not only to take Saturday off from work, but Friday too. He figures that will give us time to get our things together, pack, and get on the road early on Saturday. We'll see. It never quite works out that way, but we'll see. Anyway, that leaves me cramming 5 days worth of work into 3. I'm moving at a pretty good pace. I should be able to finish up tomorrow. Saturday is to be our knock around day in Atlanta. All this week, we've been trying to decide what to do. It suddenly hit me this morning that we can go and hang out at Atlanta's new IKEA. I've never been in one, and I can't wait to see what all the hype's about. I think we are going to have a nice dinner out on Saturday night too. I'm thinking probably Italian and probably Carrabba's, although we may have to hit the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Then on Sunday, it's off to the Georgia Aquarium for our day of anniversary fun.

Casey made some cute pictures of Bear and Fergie yesterday in their Easter egg bandannas. I was hoping to get them posted today, but I forgot the camera. ACK! I'll hopefully get them posted tomorrow. Well, I gotta run. I still have loads to do. I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

No comments: