Saturday, April 22, 2006

Lazy

Not much is going on today. I think that I'm just going to be lazy all weekend. I think I'll go to the pool this afternoon and swim. I haven't been feeling all that great the later part of this week. So, I'm going to stick pretty close to home this weekend. Casey and I may get by the drive-in, but I'm not sure. The showing is pretty slim this week, so we may just wait until next week. When I get home, Bear will get to go for his walk. I'm also going to take Fergie out and play ball with her. The littles (Slate and Shiloh) can stay out while we're doing that. Bear can stay out on the dog run. That way, everyone can have some nice outside time this afternoon. It's cooled down a bit and isn't as hot, so this afternoon should be perfect. Well, that's about it for me. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: