Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What Will I Get Into Next?

I can't believe that it's so late, and I have yet to blog today. It's been pretty calm today. Casey came in with me today to take care of a few things. It's been kinda fun having him with me. Nothing big to do on the agenda either. I do have to mention that Casey and I watched the new FOX show, House, last night. It's an ER type of show. I must admit that it was really VERY good. It definitely kept me guessing until the very end. If you are looking for a good new drama, give this one a try.

I'm also having fun compiling my list of bathing supplies for Jennie. She was nice enough to tell me I could order a couple of things that would make the dog bathing go easier for us. I've consulted all of my grooming lists, and have come up with a short list. Hopefully, these things will make our baths go quicker and cleaner. I'd really love for the dogs that I work on to come out looking good. While consulting my grooming lists, I found that the Atlanta Pet Fair is scheduled for the first weekend in March. It's very inexpensive and would make a nice weekend trip for us. I'll be able to attend lectures and classes to improve my bathing techniques and learn some grooming basics as well. Casey and I talked it over and are seriously considering taking it in. I'm really excited about the possibility of attending and learning. I can even get certified in pet CPR if I would like. Who knows what I'll get into, while I'm there. I guess that you all can tell that I've had dogs and cats on the brain all morning long. I just love it when a real plan takes shape. I'm loving working for Kindred Spirits. It is truly wonderful to finally get to work with animals and get paid for it. Don't get me wrong, you all know that my shelter work comes first, but it is nice to have a job to support my animal habit. I gotta run. Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome job! I could use some of your bathing expertice around here:)
ann
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl