Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gloomy, Doomy, Dreary, Bleary Weather!!!

All of this cloudy, gloomy weather is about to drive me bonkers!!! We've been in such a weird weather pattern here lately. Yesterday, it was nearly 60 degrees. Today, it's in the low 30's. I drove in and out of fast falling ice pellets and snow this morning. Not one inch stuck!! Let's get on with this, or get on with spring I say. None of this would bother me, except I have no clue if the sun still actually exists. Of course, it's supposed to be sunny this Saturday. The day that I'm stuck in a building at work. Rain is forcasted for MY 2 days off!! I just hate it, when it works out that way. I'd really love some sunny weather during my time off, so I could get out and walk some of the insanity out of Bear. If it's not raining here, it's cold and vice versa. The only thing this weather has accomplished is my receiving a wonderfully, funny call from my friend, Melissa, who is a teacher. It was one of those conversations that was so funny that you find yourself chuckling quietly for the rest of the day. See, Melissa LOVES teaching, but she does love the occassional snow day. Her first words to me this morning were, "I hate waking up to the Snow Bird report, when we aren't included!!" She has said some other HYSTERICAL things, which I shall not repeat here to protect the innocent, that we STILL joke about. My wonderful friend, Melissa, has the ability to always make me smile, even on the gloomiest of days!! So, I guess I at least owe the weather kudos in one way. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: