Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sunny Days!

What a BEAUTIFUL Saturday it's been so far. It's sunny and in the 60's. Talk about spring fever!! Casey is in with me today, and we managed to get out during lunch time. Just so you all know, I am SO over this snow thing! Wouldn't you know it, on Monday a cold front is supposed to come through and it's supposed to snow on Monday night!!! SHEESH!! Maybe if I'd been wishing for the warm weather a month ago, I'd have gotten all that snow I wanted. Unfortunately, Monday, the weather is supposed to be quite soggy. We've only had 1 sunny Monday, since I've been working at Kindred Spirits. I'm really looking forward to spring and getting to work all the dogs outside in the sunny weather.

This coming week promises to be a rather speedy one. We have dinner tonight with our friend Jennie and her husband Jason. I'm sure there'll be plenty of kennel and dog training talk tonight, and I'm really looking forward to it. Tomorrow, I think we'll be going to church and having lunch out in the sunny weather, before the clouds move in. Of course, you ALL know that Monday is kennel day. That only leaves Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for my regular job. We'll be leaving out for Atlanta for the Pet Fair early Friday morning. Atlanta is about a 4 hour drive from where we live, so it's not a bad trip at all. We'll be staying there through Sunday morning. I've got so much to get done before we leave. I've got lots of laundry that needs doing, have to give all the animals their monthly flea treatment, make sure I get to Curves, and get our stuff packed for the trip. Oh yeah, I gotta get that oil change done on the car too! We are only a teensy bit overdue for one.....;)The picture of Bear below describes my mood today...

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would smile like Bear too IF only the sun would come out long enough to get us out of the 40's! Cold front and snow here too:(
ann
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Bear is a real cutey. Wish I could say it was 60 here, but only in the 30's.