Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Rub-A-Dub Dub, Three Dogs in the Tub

This past weekend just flew by. I figured that it would though. On Saturday night, Casey and I went for a quick trip to Nashville. We had to pick up crickets. We managed to get ourselves over to Best Buy. Casey bought me the new Nat King Cole release for Valentine's Day. It's a wonderful compilation album called The World of Nat King Cole. It has 28 of his songs on it. Just fabulous. I listened to it all the way home.

On Sunday, Casey and I visited my friend, Jennifer's church. We had a really nice time and met some really wonderful people. Afterwards, we went out with some of Casey's work friends to a place called Miller's Grocery. They had a WONDERFUL buffet on Sunday. I especially liked pineapple cheese salad. We all had several mouthwatering plates. Their deserts are absolutely fabulous. I had the Mississippi Mud Pie. Afterwards, we managed to waddle ourselves home. We just had snacks for supper, while we watched the Super Bowl.

Yesterday, I started my new part time job with Kindred Spirits. It was exciting and a lot of fun, but a lot of hard work too. I had no idea that Jennie worked that hard every day. Anyway, I got to do some office work, and some dog care. I got to bathe 3 dogs: a yorkie mix, an irish wolf hound mix, and a sheep dog mix. All 3 were very well behaved dogs, and I enjoyed myself immensely. I was very tired afterwards, but I think it's going to be the kind of tired that I will enjoy. I really did enjoy working with all of the dogs. The huge dogs intimidated me a little, but after I got used to their size, I was fine. I did find that I get really nervous, when I'm looking after other people's pets. I'm always nervous that they will get away or get hurt or something. By the end of the day, I was a lot more relaxed and comfortable. I am looking forward to next Monday for what happens next.

Went to Curves last night and had my monthly measurement. I am happy to report that I managed to lose more inches this month and another percent of my body weight. Needless to say, I love my Curves! Today is pretty normal. Nothing big on the agenda. I'll be going to workout, when I get off from work. I hope that everyone is having a good day.

Here's a fun website that all of you cat lover's will enjoy. Just click the link!

No comments: