Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Countdown Begins.....

I can't believe it. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, the mad dash begins. Thanksgiving turned out to be quite wonderful. Since Casey was working, I had no real expectations of it. I found myself to be pleasantly suprised. My big breakfast was a HUGE hit with Casey. I made up some breakfast-y type drinks too. They are called Red Roosters and are made with Cranberry juice, orange juice, and vodka! Then you freeze it to make a slushy of sorts. They turned out quite yummy. Dinner at my brother's was wonderful. He, my Mom, and I all cooked, and it turned out to be one mean meal. On Friday, Mom and I got just a tad of shopping done. We waited until later in the day, so it wouldn't be so crazy. On Saturday and Sunday, since I was on cortisone, I was like a cleaning fiend in the house. I got our bedroom completely sorted out and the rest of the house done too. It is all ready for the Christmas decorations this coming weekend, down to the carpets being shampooed. I get to sit back this week and enjoy my handiwork!

Not a lot going on at work today. I'm just going to work on the next bindery order. You know, the usual stuff. I'm sure that all the holiday planning will begin too. Got the student party and the staff party to start thinking about. I'm also going to try to do a little online shopping today. I love having stuff delivered straight to my door! Wheeee!!! Well, I'd better get going. I'll try to post another update today along with updating the photoblog too!!

No comments: