Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm Back, Finally!

After a go, go, go weekend, and a few other things, I'm back. I did get to go to the Howl-O-Ween agility show this past Sunday. The dogs were all very, very good! I got to meet several of the agility dogs as well. I also met with Terri and Gail of Pawsitive Notes. They are 2 very special ladies, let me tell you. I picked up all of my card orders, and they wanted to make sure that I had plenty to sell at the wine tasting this coming Saturday. They sent me back with 100 cards to sell at work and our humane events. I got a fabulous picture of them, but I forgot to bring to camera today to download it. Hopefully, I'll get the up by tomorrow. I got up on Monday preparing for my optometrist appointment and Mom's doctor appointment. As it turned out, Mom's doctor was called out of town, so we had to reschedule on Tuesday. So, I spent all day Tuesday in Nashville. Yesterday I took off, because Casey and I were looking to find a second car. We acutally may have done some good, and we'll hopefully have another car by next week. Everyone keep their fingers crossed!

Today is going to be a very busy day. I've got all the usual humane stuff to catch up on for the past 3 or 4 days. I've also got LOTS of work stuff to catch up to get ahead for the weekend. My boss is contributing fall mums to decorate with at the wine tasting, and we are going to pick those up today as well. The 3 kittens, Nala, Phoebe, and Mr. Perkins are all going to be spayed and neutered today. So, I'll have 3 little groggy heads to deal with tonight. I gotta run. I'll have another update sometime today, hopefully. I'm also going to try to update the photoblog as well. TAH!

No comments: