Friday, November 12, 2004

How Dreary!

Today is going to bet wet and gloomy again. I'm feeling rather uninspired today. Kinda lethargic even. Casey is feeling better. He's at work today. The antibiotics are working. I managed to get everything that we had stored around the heater cleaned out, so now, if and when it turns cold, we'll be ready. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would either. It put me in the mood to really get rid of things that I don't need but have held onto anyway. I'm about to give our old t.v. away on a recycle list and our extra mattress. It really does feel good to get rid of clutter. In some ways, it's even theraputic. My goal is to have everything finished by Thanksgiving weekend, so I can start my Christmas decorating. I just love decorating for Christmas. I actually found new decorations from Signals that I really would like to have, if I win the lottery. It's the Canine Christmas Carol figures. They are just too cute! Here's a picture and description of them.

A Canine Christmas Carol It’s Charles Dickens’ classic tale retold with a wink–and a wag. Designer Michael Allen dresses hand-painted resin dogs like characters from A Christmas Carol. The costumes are extraordinary, hand-stitched from luxurious fabrics and incredibly detailed. Each dog stands about 9"–14" high on a 61/4" diameter wooden platform. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good bite!

So cute, but so expensive at $70 a figure! I can dream anyway. I've got plenty of other cool decorations, but I'd love to add those to my collection.

No comments: