Friday, November 05, 2004

Whoopee!! It's Friday!

Today promises to be a very wild and crazy day. I have so much to get done. Lots of work to catch up on, plus a lot of humane stuff to get done as well. I'll be lucky if I can actually squeeze eating in during lunch today. I have to go and pick up our library shirt order, run by the bank, and purchase several flats of pansies today! I feel tired already! A lot of last minute details have to be finished before the wine tasting tomorrow night as well. I can't wait until it actually starts. At least I can start relaxing then. I know there are plenty of other volunteers that are more worn out than me. I just hope that we have a good crowd and lots of bids for our silent auction.

I also want to take a minute to tell you all that November is Adopt a Senior Pet Month. Pop on over to the American Humane Association or the Humane Association of the United States to see what you can do to help.

For cat lovers, I have discovered an excellent cat blog. It's called Cat-O-Bloggo. If you are a cat lover, this blog is for you. It's very informative and has lots of fun things to do, as well as great cat stories. Anyway, here's a little quiz that I got from Cat-O-Bloggo

What Breed of Cat Are You?

Random
You are a Random cat! Also known as an alley cat
or a mutt. You aren't given to high-falutin'
ways, but you're accessible and popular.
People love you for who you are, not what you
are.

What breed of cat are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: