Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunshine and Rain

Well, I've sucked every bit of sunshine that I can out of this day. A little earlier, I went over to the pool and got my laps done. At first, there were a few black clouds around, but finally, the sun came out. It turned out to be a really nice swim after all. I had a great lunch and had a nice break out relaxing this afternoon. Now the dark clouds are gathering, and I hear thunder in the distance. I do remember hearing that we could have some showers this afternoon and rain overnight. I sure hope it's pretty tomorrow. Casey and I have a TON of things that we want to go out and do. I REALLY would prefer not to do them in the rain. Oh well.... Everyone have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Pet Portrait Artists said...

Hey Cheryl,

Great to catch up on your blog, you sound like you have been really busy! : ) I have now changed my blog address and hoped you could update me in your blog roll. I have moved everything over to the link below

http://www.pet-portraitartist.com/blogs/

Love to you and your furry companions!

Melanie x