Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dragons

One of my student assistants had friend that had bred a bunch of high color bearded dragons. Her friend is moving soon and needed some homes for the young dragons. Casey and I still have 2 of ours, Dart and Rose. Our others died of old age. Anyway since we were already set up and prepared to feed dragons, we volunteered to take some. Yesterday afternoon, we went and picked them up. They look mostly like Sunfire and Chris Allen red crosses. They are SO bright and colorful. We ended up taking 2 males and 2 females. Now, we're busy trying to name them all. I think since we already have Rose, that we may stick with flower names for the girls. I want to name one Lily, and I'm trying to think of the other one a name. We're still trying to come up with something for the boys. I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch baby bearded dragons. Casey is going to attempt to get some good pictures tonight. Maybe tomorrow, I'll have something to share with you all.

1 comment:

Scott Reed said...

What about Daisy?