Friday, May 02, 2008

The Journey Begins...

Here in just a couple of hours, Casey and I will leave out for Florida and head for the cruise, which I hope is pure bliss (hard to say right now, because neither of us have ever been on a cruise). Here's to NO seasickness!! We have the Bonine and Dramamine at the ready. We are taking the old, beat up laptop with us. So, hopefully, I can update from the road. I'll probably not update from the boat, since internet access is so expensive, but rather on the road to and from.

The packing went rather smoothly for the first time ever. I guess it's because Casey and I had nearly a year to think about everything. We'd made the HUGE "To Do" list over the last two weeks. It really helped this week, when things started getting hectic. We had everything, except one bag, loaded in the car by last night. We dropped the puppies off with Jennie for boarding at the kennel yesterday afternoon. Now, I'm just hoping for a safe and happy journey. I'll see you guys on the road!!

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!