Sunday, May 04, 2008

Almost Ready

We got a good night's sleep last night. We're up and ready for the day. We've just come back from the hot breakfast at the hotel. I'm sitting here eating a bacon and egg biscuit and some boiled eggs. Casey's eating the strawberry waffle that he made at the waffle station. The buffet was interesting to say the least. There's nothing like free food to turn folks into rude imbeciles. I think the whole hotel was there. You couldn't hardly even make your way to the food. We finally got our stuff and just came back to the room to eat, since there was nowhere to sit in the dining room.

I can tell that I'm a bit nervous today. Since I've never cruised before, I'm not sure what to expect at boarding. Things like that always make me nervous. I'm just trying to take some deep breaths and just accept things as they come at me. We're supposed to go to the pier on the noon shuttle today, so we've got a couple of hours to wait. Check out is at 11:00, so I need to get the few things we have out repacked. This is the last entry, until after the cruise is done next Sunday. I hope that you all have a great week. Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip. I'll have lots of good things to tell you all, when I get back. Toodles.......

No comments: