Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good Night Moon

We had the most beautiful full moon out last night. It was so bright outside, that I could barely believe it wasn't the middle of the day. Casey and I rushed outside to see if we could get any decent pictures. It was really beautiful with the moon shining with the wispy clouds passing over. We don't have quite the type of camera to get the shots we wanted to, but here are a few that we managed.

I SEE THE MOON

I see the moon

The moon sees me

The moon sees the one I long to see

So God bless the moon and God bless me

And God bless the one I long to see.

2 comments:

theogeo said...

Those pictures are really neat. I didn't even realize it was a full moon, but that might explain why I couldn't sleep last night.

Mr. Koala said...

It was the Moon Festival here in Taiwan on Sunday, such a clear night also, I got some great shots of the moon also, maybe I'll post 'em later. We had a bb-q with the family that night, then later me and my gf, slong with her aunt went to the coast and drank iced drinks under the moon light.