Saturday, September 10, 2005

Moving On

It's finally the weekend. This past week has been such a whirlwind. Thankfully, it's starting to slow down to a normal pace. I've been so busy catching up, after last weekend's trip. It seems no matter how much I get accomplished, I always have much more to do. I'm back to my normal work schedule. Casey is working overtime this weekend, which will pay off later with extra time off. I don't have anything officially planned for the weekend. I think Casey and I will be resting tomorrow (as if we have the stamina to keep going!) I've decided to take Monday off at the kennel. There's a lot of housework and laundry that I need to get caught up. I've been so busy they past several weeks, that I've let the house go. I'll be posting all of the Dragon*Con photos over on the photoblog today. There's quite a few really good pictures that I didn't get the chance to post here. Everyone have a great weekend! By the way, seems my comments have been getting spammed lately. I've turned on the word verification to help alleviate this problem for now. Everyone just hang in there with me.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Everytime I think I've gotten ahead something happens to set me back.

I got the tickets and everything Saturday. Decent ones even and then my car dies.

Gotta love life