Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Book Day

Casey and I had a lovely weekend. We did get to the Montana Drive-In on Saturday night. Both movies turned out to be pretty good. I was most impressed with Lord of War. I really feel it is worthy of a see anyway. Sunday we just really stayed around the house. We had planned to go out and do some shopping, but the storms rolled in and changed our minds. The day was indicative of naps on the couch. We did managed to get to our little local theatre to see Just Like Heaven. It was suprisingly good. I think even Casey enjoyed it.

Despite feeling under the weather yesterday, I was happy to get my brand new book by Diana Gabaldon. The sixth book in her Outlander series is finally in the hands of readers. It's called A Breath of Snow and Ashes. Even in my incapacitated state, I managed to at least get a couple of chapters read. Hopefully, I'll get a lot more reading done today. My coworker, Kim, and I are really looking forward to meeting Diana Gabaldon tomorrow night at her booksigning. We are busy trying to decide what to wear, and what we would like to ask her. I suppose that I'll be lugging all six books with me to get signed.

There's not much else going on today. Just the usual. Here's a link to a dog health trivia quiz. It's pretty interesting and packed full of good information. Click HERE to take it yourself. Everyone have a great day!

No comments: