Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Things That Make Me Happy Today

I try every once in a while to just be thankful for the little things. Nothing has taught me that lesson more than this past year has. There's a lot of things making me happy today. Sometimes I just have to make myself a list.

1. My husband

2. My mother

3. My family (all my furries included)

4. A good job

5. Lunch out today

6. Taking Bear for a walk

7. Leaving for work with a clean house

8. A humane association INBOX full of offers to give our animals good homes

9. So many families finally reunited after the wrath of Katrina.

10. Good friends

11. Memories of a happy childhood

12. Tickets to a Moody Blues concert.

13. Meeting Diana Gabaldon later this month. There's so many more. I just have to remind myself to always remember these things. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

NIna said...

I totally missed Dianas reading here in Berlin. I could kick my butt for it