Thursday, December 16, 2004

Winter Wonderland Forcast!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! We have the most beautiful Christmas weather forcast for the coming weekend. We are supposed to have snow flurries tomorrow, Saturday, with snow on Sunday. I also just checked the Weather Channel's extended forcast, and it is predicting snow for us on Christmas Day!! I know over a week is a bit of a reach for a weather forcast, but I just can't help but be excited! I'm managing to get a little more in the Christmas spirit every day. My only worry is the really cold weather that is coming in with the snow. I'm just twisted up in knots over the 2 dogs next door. 0 degrees is awfully cold, even for dogs that are used to being outside. I may go over and talk to them tonight and see about them staying in my garage, while it is so cold. They are not housebroken, and I'm not sure my tiny house could handle the overload of having 6 dogs inside. If you all have any suggestions, please let me know. I may ask my shelter manager if there's something we can do, or if we can keep them at the shelter temporarily, until the cold weather passes.

Today promises to be a rather exciting day. Today is our staff/faculty party. It's gonna be a big 'ol potluck dinner. That should be interesting. Nothing great to report from last night's events. I managed to get to Curves. After I got back home, I managed to fall promptly asleep. I guess I still need to catch up on my sleep after last weekend.

The winner of the Great American Mutt contest has been announced. Click the icon to read the winner's biography and to see the other finalists. What a great story!! It surely is a story of Christmas hope and spirit.

Everyone have a great day!! I'll get the photoblog updated, hopefully, sometime today too!

1 comment:

spashop.com.ua said...

Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Аппарат для лечения насморка и это Антихрап. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.