Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Need to Re-Charge

It seems with all of the holiday hoopla that I should slow down a bit. I've just been so hyper for about the past week. When I do sit down, I just keep thinking of all of these things that I need to get done. Even though I try to keep it down to just a written list, I always have 5 or 6 mental ones going at the same time. It will be nice to get everything done and just relax for a day or so. Our section party went really well yesterday. All of our students really seemed to enjoy the food and getting to just sit and visit. Today, Kim and I have provided doughnuts, poptarts, drinks, and all of yesterday's leftovers for them to enjoy. I've got a fresh pot of coffe brewing now. The smell of coffee brewing really is nice, isn't it?

Today will probably shape up to be about the same as yesterday. I did manage to get myself into Curves last night. I was tired and draggy, but after I got finished I felt much better. Now, if I just hadn't eaten that cream filled doughnut a few minutes ago. It was my only breakfast. I really must try to do better about things like that. I really do have a better eating plan worked out to start after the holidays are over. I guess right now, I have to be happy that I've just gotten motivated to at least exercise. That's an accomplishment right? Hopefully, it will warm up a bit and I'll be able to walk Bear again soon. He is about to literally bounce off of the walls. All last week we had the torrential rain and this week the cold. It's not really all that cold, but when it goes from the 70's to the teens in a couple of days, it takes a little adjustment. Not all that much planned for tonight. I'm planning to get back to Curves, and Casey and I might take in a movie. Well, just see how everything goes tonight. I gotta run. I eventually have to get some work done this week. Don't forget that today is the last day to cast your vote in the Great American Mutt contest at Tails In Need Just click the icon to go to their website and cast your vote!TAH!

No comments: