Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to check in from my holiday hiatus to wish all of my blog readers a very Happy New Year! I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best of health, wealth, and happiness in the coming year. I've had such a lovely holiday break. I've had lots of time to be together with family and friends. It's a shame that it will come to an end in just a short couple of days. I should be back at work and back at my regular schedule this coming Monday. This week will be Casey's last week at his present job. He starts his new job on January 18th. He's so excited. He's going to take a week off to rest up from all of these 12 hour shifts that he's been working. On his days off this week, since he didn't get any time off on Christmas, we went to the mall to spend all of the great gift cards that we received for Christmas. We made a whole day out of it. We got some really great bargains too! After the mall closed, we had a fabulous dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Carrabba's. YUM!! We finally got home around midnight. That's the latest that I've been out in a while. I'm just sure that's a sign that I'm getting old!! Anyway, I'd better run! I'm over at my brother's borrowing his internet connection. The new year is a little less than an hour away, here in the central time zone! I'll be back to normal on Monday. Until then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Forty-Plus (at Diaryland)