Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How It's Going Today

Well, Casey and I got Slate home safe and sound. He was really tired after the stay at Dr. K's, and he was also HUNGRY!! After he'd eaten grilled chicken and had a drink of water, he flopped out on the sofa and slept. He had a good night. He slept all the way through, which allowed me to rest too. He was more of his old self this morning. I picked him up, and he proceeded to bathe my face in kisses! He ate good this morning and was resting, when I left for work. Mom went over and checked on him at lunch time and took treats. He was still doing really well. Hopefully, he'll start to respond to all of the new meds. He goes back for a recheck on June 1st.

I just want to thank everyone for all of their sweet e-mails, comments, well wishes, and prayers. They have meant the world to both me and Casey and are MUCH appreciated. We're still not out of the woods, so please keep sending prayers and good thoughts.

1 comment:

L^2 said...

I'm so sorry to hear Slate is having health problems, but it sounds like he's perking up a bit now. Yay! You are all in my thoughts...