Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Back and Kitten Update

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't believe that I've neglected the Zoo the past few days. I've been suffering from an ear infection. The typical swimmer's ear got me. I haven't had a case, since I was a kid. For some reason, reading or typing anything made me feel really queasy. So I avoided it, until I felt better. I'm rounding the corner with meds. I've been out of the pool for a week, and it's about to drive me bonkers. I guess it's for the best, since dizziness has gone with the infection.

Casey and I picked up the kittens at the vet's on Tuesday. They all did fantastically. Dr. K used the laser procedure on them, so recovery has been quick. The girls only have the tiniest incision, and no stitches to remove. They are back to their old, troublemaking selves. It hasn't slowed them down one bit. The girls are cute running around with their shaved bellies. They are VERY shaved, considering the surgery sites were VERY small.

Casey and I have LOTS to get done around the house this weekend. So much, that I'm taking a three day weekend. I've got to get all the usual weekend chores done, as well as plant flowers. I also need to continue the fight with project pitch. Sunday is Mother's Day, so I'll spend time making Mom feel special. The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, and I plan to enjoy every minute while doing chores. I have a workshop on Tuesday, so I'll be away. Everyone have a great weekend! I'll be back on Wednesday.

No comments: