Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy 30th Anniversary Star Wars

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today's date marks the 30th Anniversary of the Star Wars saga. I was in the first grade, when Star Wars was originally released. A trip to theatre made me a fan forever. As I've explained before, the experience of Star Wars movies at the theatre was a family experience for me. So, it is near and dear to my heart. Today is a bit like a holiday for all of us Star Wars fans. We are all celebrating in our own ways. There is also a HUGE Star Wars convention going on in Los Angeles to celebrate called Celebration IV. I wasn't able to go, but several of my good friends are there. I received a very special call from a friend yesterday informing me that I am getting a piece of artwork from Celebration IV in Los Angeles!!! It's a limited edition piece and looks like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Double SQUEE!!! I plan on watching the Star Wars At 30 special on G4 T.V., and then switching to Cinemax to watch the saga in order. I should have a fun evening!!

No comments: