Friday, May 25, 2007

Daily Update: Friday

After tomorrow, I'm going to stop the everyday updates on Slate. I've decided to do my best to focus on the positive and enjoy the time I have left with him. So after tomorrow, I'll only post an update if it's significant. Slate had a good day yesterday. My mother went over a couple of times to check on him and to bestow treats upon him (I think he appreciated the treat much more than the visit, but don't tell Grandma that!). He did fine all day. When I got home, he was raring to get outside. The sun had already set, and it was cooler, so I let him go out. He really seemed to enjoy it. He's still eating, VORACIOUSLY, anything we put in front of him. Generally, he just seems to be doing better. He looks better and more alert in his face too. I'm just hoping that it's the medication that's starting to work and not false hope. Again, thanks to everyone for the kind comments, e-mails, thoughs, and prayers. Please keep them coming!

No comments: