Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Weekend, the Big Pitch, and Other Things

We woke up to more ice and snow yesterday. The amounts yesterday were a bit more, so all of the local school kids got another day off. There was a bit more snow on the ground yesterday and it had LOTS more moisture. It made the most beautiful picture. It stuck in the trees and on the bushes. I was irratated that the camera battery was dead. WAAAH!!! No pictures!! I guess the event will just have to live on in my memory.

I can't wait for my days off this week. Casey and I are continuing our "Big Pitch 2007". We bought all new dog beds last night to replace the ones that we've had and worn out. Last week, I culled all of the unused stuff out of the bedroom and reorganized. This week the next room down the hall, the bathroom, is on the list. I get to pitch and reorganize the linen closet. I've decided to take one room or project a week. Hopefully by mid March, I will have simplified every room in the house. Casey's working on the spare room. I can't wait to see the end results. We haven't culled our stuff, since our last move nearly nine years ago. I'd say it's about time. It's amazing the amount of junk that you can collect in that length of time. So off I go.....

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm just freezing...not enough snow to cause any commotions or even ice...just cold.

BTW do you ever answer your emails?