Wednesday, February 21, 2007

10 Weird Things About Me

It seems that I've been tagged by the Mistress of the Dark. Here's the deal:

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.

Here goes...10 Weird Things About the ZooKeeper.

1. If I don't take the same route to work everyday, I feel that I've messed up my day. Call me non-flexible, if you will.

2. If my hairdresser ever parts my hair on the other side, I can't think as well for some reason.

3. When Casey and I go on vacation, I miss the animals terribly. So much so, that he takes me to some kind zoo, pet store, etc. so I can pet the babies.

4. If you don't like animals, don't be suprised if I have a bad attitude towards you. Animals are great judges of character.

5. When I was in school, I was obsessive about my grades. It was an A or nothing. Guess that's why I have a 4.0.

6. I'm a bit anal about being a perfectionist.

7. I'm a nerd, and I'm proud of it. I love Star Wars and mostly any kind of sci-fi.

8. Some of my bestest friends are nerds, and I love them for it.

9. I LOVE going to comic book, sci-fi, movie, t.v. conventions.

10. I've enjoyed my 30's MUCH more than I ever did my 20's. I wouldn't go back for anything!

I invite anyone to play along. Just leave a comment to let me know that you are playing!!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Thanks for playing along :)