Friday, February 23, 2007

Pinky Lee Update

Well the sick kitty, Pinky Lee, is now on her meds. She is scheduled for a check at the vet's office on Monday. Our vet, Dr. K, is wonderful. He never makes us suffer by trying to give a cat a pill. He always gives cat meds in dropper form, so we are only mildly injured during the illness. So far, Casey and I only have just a few puncture injuries, instead of full blown shredding. That's always a plus in my book. We have gotten several dirty, "I wish you were dead" looks, but that's it. After her first dose last night, she at least was up and moving this morning. She is drinking lots of water still, but at least she won't be dehydrated. She had another dose of meds this morning. I hope that she is even better, when we get home tonight. Now if I can just get her to eat soemthing. Keep sending those good vibes!

No comments: