Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lazy Saturday

There's not a whole lot going on today. It's been pretty quiet. Later this afternoon, I'm going to try to get some laps in at the pool. When I get home, Casey and I are supposed to head over to a friends' house to watch some movies and DVDs. Tomorrow, Casey and I are going to work on the "Big Pitch" project. Neither of us got a whole lot done last week. We were busy catching up on errands that needed to get done. Afterwards, we were exhausted. This weekend, here's to pitching out everything that hasn't been used in the last year and that's not nailed to the floor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you mean by pitching away that which no longer serves us. You won't believe how freeing and satisfying it is....Now if I could just get the wonderful husband to do the same thing. (grin)