Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Frosty Hearts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, the weather has done the old switcheroo on us again. It was 60 degrees yesterday. Today it's 19 degrees and snowing. That's right. We've got snow on our Valentine hearts here (apparently there's much of the country in the same situation.

I'm not sure what all is in store for today. Casey and I decided to stick to our guns and NOT go out to eat for Valentines Day. We're trying to stop marking special occassions with big dinners and food. Instead, we've decided to keep our weekly date for our raquetball game. We're going to try to do something good for ourselves. Casey is going to fix us some small steaks tonight, when we get home. I've already given Casey his Valentines. He was pleased, so that makes me happy. I'll be sure to make a report tomorrow.

Remember to keep all of those frosty paws warmed!!

No comments: