Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pain In the Neck

It's been one of those days. I woke up this morning with a little crick in my neck. Not a big enough one that I can't function, but enough to really get on my nerves. I can't quite locate where it is, except it's on the left side. It's made my whole day off kilter. I've walked around with a slant to my step. I've tried to work it out, but no luck. I'm just hoping that I can function at the pool this afternoon. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, the pool is just the trick. It'll either make it better or much, much worse. I'm tired of looking at the world sideways today. It's just made things weird! That's it for today. The typing just makes my neck kink up tighter and tighter. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll be happy to see them. Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Blame it on the weather. If it were me I'd say it was from the fan that was blowing on my neck all night :)