Friday, August 25, 2006

New Arrivals

Here I go again!!! Casey and I get new additions to the family this afternoon. Kim's barn cat had kittens that were in desperate need of a good home. I caved in the worst way. So this afternoon, we go to pick them up. We are getting a gray boy (I've ALWAYS loved gray cats), who I'm calling Obi Wan; Obi for short. I was only going to get the one, and then I remembered the destruction a bored kitten can have on a place. So, Casey and I decided to get two. The other is going to be a girl. Casey gets to decide which of the two girls this afternoon. Here are the pictures:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Obi Wan

Here are the two girls:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bear will be ecstatic. He LOVES kittens. As a matter of fact, he thinks all kittens belong to him. He's very maternal to be a male. I'll report back on Monday with more pictures. I'm sure that I'll have a very exciting weekend!

2 comments:

theogeo said...

They're too cute -- you're going to have to bring all three home with you.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That 2nd one looks like Oogie :)