Thursday, December 15, 2005

Little Dog Lost

Casey and I are still boarding the Sharpei at the vet's office. They have been wonderful to us!! They are checking him over today to give us an idea of his overall health. We should know something by Monday at the very latest. I've contacted a lot of rescue groups, and this rescue has become a joint effort. In just the past day, I've met some wonderful people through this little dog. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that we find him a good home. Casey and I named him Nicholas, since we've found him so close to Christmas. We're calling him Nick for short. Isn't he cute? He'll look so much better once we get him fed and healthy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwwwwwwww!!! Whattacutie!!!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh he's beautiful. I'll take him!
Well I wish I could.