Thursday, December 08, 2005

Holiday Scenes

Ah, holiday scenes from my life. Here are some of the pictures that I've been promising for the past week....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Decorating the Animal Angel Tree for the humane association.

These next pictures are kind of blurry. I was having trouble getting the light setting right. It also could have been that my battery was dying. I think that we are going to have to get a new one. This battery doesn't want to hold a charge.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Christmas tree at home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fergie acting as the Richardson Christmas Ambassador!

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Don't use the night setting if you can. If you have a sport setting that captures lights a bit better.

HUGS!