Saturday, April 09, 2005

Happy Spring Saturday!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the beautiful view that I have every day, when I pull onto campus. It has been such a beautiful spring this year. I took this picture, while hanging out the car window this morning. I hope to get several more today.

Yesterday went fine. I made it into and out of Nashville with no problems at all. I attended some really good seminars. The best part was meeting a couple of my former coworkers for lunch. We met at a little cafe' type place that is right inside of the Nashville Public Library. It's called Provence. It is absolutely delicious. I had the grilled chicken linguine with fresh parmesean cheese tossed in olive oil. I had a wonderful lemon iced cookie and a great pecan and chocolate chip cookie. YES!! I DID eat both cookies, but it was a special occassion. We had a lovely lunch just visiting and catching up. I took a bit to walk down to my old work place, The Tennessee State Library and Archives to visit some other old friends and coworkers. I managed to see a new web page document archiver too. Technology is just too cool!! Then, I went back to the conference and eventually made my way home.

Today is my and Casey's 7th anniversary. I'm taking off early today, so we can go and do something special. We may go back to downtown Nashville, or we may just find things to do around the 'Boro, like take in a movie or something. We are either going to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory or at a little kitchy local place called The Omni Hut. They serve GREAT Polynesian food there, and it always has great atmosphere. Who knows what we'll get into after dinner. I hope that everyone has as fabulous a day as I'm going to have!

2 comments:

theogeo said...

Happy anniversary! Have a great time!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary!!! Either of those places sound wonderful. Where'd ya go?
Did I ever tell you that Daddy and Mama went to the Omni Hut on their honeymoon? :)