Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Blah!

I am feeling completely UN-creative today. My weekend went by in a total flash. The yucky weather finally broke on Sunday, and it's been lovely ever since. I spent most of the day cleaning my filthy house. I managed to pitch all of the clutter out, which immediately made the place look better. I got some dusting done and also some organizing. I still lack cleaning the carpets, but that's always the last thing I do. I've got a plan to do a little every night this week, and hopefully by the weekend, I'll be ready to tackle the carpets. Yesterday was absolutely crazy at the kennel. We had a full house. This week is spring break in the county where I live, and families were making the most of going out of town. We were just crazy busy. I did get a call from my shelter lady, and she told me our newsletter is ready to go to printing. She wanted me to have a look at it, to make sure that the Celebration Pet Day article was satisfactory, as well as the other article that I've written. I've been playing phone tag with her all day. Not much else is going on right now. I'm chomping at the bit to go and have a bit of a break outside, while the pretty weather lasts. There's some rain coming in tonight until Saturday. So, I want to enjoy it while I can. I can't seem to get anything going here. I'm going to leave you all for now. If I get inspired, I'll try to post something worth reading, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be outside. Everyone have a great afternoon!

2 comments:

theogeo said...

Cheryl, I love the new banner!

Anonymous said...

I want to know WHY it is always sunny and nice on days that I work. I am off today and it is raining:( Sunny all weekend while I worked though:( GO out and get those rays while you can!
ann
http://www.mymuddymess.com/blosxom.pl