Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

First, I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a terrific birthday. Casey took me to Red Robin for a great burger. Dinner was fantastic. I especially liked the strawberry lemonade. Yummy! Afterwards, we walked over to the mall and shopped a little bit. I saw a lot of ok stuff, but nothing that I really liked. When we got home, we stopped by Mom's. She gave me birthday money. WOOT! I still haven't decided what to get with it yet.

Yesterday, Casey and I worked in the house all day. We are doing some rearranging in order to move our stuff into the bigger bedroom. We are taking everything out, in order to repaint and then move in. We made a lot of progress, but we still have a long way to go.

I guess that I'd better head to bed. Work tomorrow. I'm going to go curl up in bed with a good book and the puppies. Night all!

No comments: