Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Motivation

I'm happy to say that I've been a little bit more motivated today. When Casey and I got up this morning, we went over to have morning coffee and breakfast with Mom. After I got home from there, I got my swim bag together and headed for the Rec Center. I had a really nice swim today. It ended up being much warmer than they had predicted. It almost felt like spring. The sun was streaming through the pool room windows, so it was really nice. I got in 1500 meters this afternoon. I did forget to see if they would be closed tomorrow for MLK day. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see. I'm going to try and settle down to read for a while tonight. I'm sure that the puppies will be happy to help me hold down my grey blanket! I hope that everyone has a great holiday tomorrow!

No comments: