Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh Skunk!

It has definitely been a strange day! I ended up taking the day off, due to a skunk! Fortunately, there was no tangle with the dogs or cats. Everybody was inside at the time around 9:30 last night. The dogs just started going CRAZY!! As it turns out, a skunk had gotten underneath our house and sprayed. The smell was horrible, and the dogs barked all night long. Needless to say there wasn't much sleep last night, so Casey and I both took the day off. I finally got to sleep around 5:00 a.m. this morning.

After I had a good, long sleep I felt much better. After lunch, I went to the Rec Center and had a nice long swim. I came back home, took my shower, and fixed me some leftovers. Casey is in his culinary class tonight. So, I'm just lounging and fiddling on the new laptop. I think I might read a little, before bed. I just hope tonight isn't nearly as eventful as last night!

No comments: