Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday Chores

Today has been spent mostly doing chores. After Casey and I had coffee with Mom this morning, I took her Christmas tree down, packed up all the decorations, took all the other Christmas stuff down, and got it all packed away. Then I came home and took all of our Christmas stuff down and packed it away, including the outside decorations. While I was doing all of this, Casey was hard at work reorganizing the kitchen. While we didn't get to do anything really fun today, we were productive. I love finishing big projects. Tomorrow is regular housecleaning.

Hopefully after cleaining, I can go swim laps. I haven't gotten to swim lately, because of the new pool drain law that went into effect last month. The lap lanes at the Rec Center are closed, until their new drain comes in. They do have a couple of lap lanes down in the other end, and hopefully, I'll get a lane tomorrow. I'd also like to ride my bike, but we'll have to see how much it rains tomorrow. I guess I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: