Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowy Day

Photobucket
Since today was MLK day, Casey and I were both off from work. We slept in YAY!! When we got up it was snowing. For quite a while until early afternoon, it was pretty steady. The yards and the rooftops had started to turn white. I still had several errands to do, so I threw on my coat, scarf, and gloves and headed out the door. I always love being out in the snow, as long as the roads aren't bad. I had gotten so cold while I was out, that I was REALLY sleepy after I got warm. Casey had made some homemade chicken and rice soup, so after a big bowl of that, I had a nap. By early afternoon, the snow had stopped and the sun was peeking out. It's really too bad. Since it lasted most of the day, I was hoping for a measureable snow just once this winter. Oh well, I guess I can keep wishing.

No comments: