Friday, December 19, 2008

What Am I Thinking?

Well folks, I've taken the plunge. I just finished registering and paying for a semester at school, after a four year break. I think that I'm ready. I took a break, because I was REALLY burnt out and needed a rest. I think I'm pretty much good to go now. I'm participating in a program that will accelerate me through the rest of my classes. I was eligible, because of my junior standing and my number of credit hours. I just hope that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew. I was a little worried about it on my way over to the business office, but now that I'm official, I'm kind of excited. It will be nice to finish up these last few classes and get on with my life. So look out Spring 2009! Here I come! Now, Casey and I are both students!

No comments: