Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Is Well

It's been a long day of vacation today. We left the house to take Indiana to Dr. K's around 7:15 this morning. We got him there and settled in by 8:00. We grabbed some breakfast and headed back to Mom's to have coffee. At lunch today, Mom and I met with my oldest friend, Jennifer, and her mother for lunch at Casa Mexicana. We had a great time visiting and catching up. It was so much fun. After lunch, I just came back home and lounged around for a bit. It wasn't long, until Dr. K's office called to let us know that Indiana was doing fine and was ready to come home. We picked him up and got him back home. He's still really sleepy and a little slow moving. He did have a few cookies, a few kibbles of dog food, and a dollop of peanut butter, so nothing is wrong with his appetite. We have to go back in 10 days to have his stitches removed. He's resting comfortably on the couch right now. Shingo really missed him today. He was really out of sorts the whole time he was gone. I have a feeling that Indiana will feel much better in the morning. The vet tech told me I could use some Neosporin on him, if I need to. We'll see. I'm just so glad that he did o.k. and it's over now.

No comments: