Monday, December 29, 2008

My Big Boy

My sweet, little Indiana Bones has grown up on me. He's going tomorrow morning to be neutered. I would have had it done several months ago, but I just didn't feel like it with the Bell's Palsy. Indy will be a year old the first week of January. I can't believe how fast this first year with him has flown by. It's time for him to go though. All of his little boy hormones are making him a bit bossy with Shingo. We have lots of growling from time to time, and this will fix the problem. I'm feeling a little guilty about taking him tomorrow. It's just the worrying mother in me, I guess. All the rest of the animals in the house are all fixed. He's the last dog. The three youngest kittens haven't been fixed yet, but they won't be a full six months, until next month. They'll all go then. Anyway, I've been giving him lots of extra love and cookies tonight. I had to take up all of his food and water an hour or so ago, but he ate really well until then. Anyway, I know that Dr. K will take good care of him. He will be in the BEST possible hands. I'll just worry anyway, until I have him back home safe and sound tomorrow night. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best. I'll give you guys an update, when we get him back home tomorrow.

No comments: