Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Checklist

Photobucket

I spent the better part of the afternoon with Mom wrapping the final Christmas gifts yesterday. This is the first year that I'm NOT going to spend most of the late night Christmas Eve wrapping gifts. Let me tell you, it feels good to be done. I don't mean to gloat or anything, but I AM DONE SHOPPING FOR AND WRAPPING MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS!! I have absolutely NO idea how I managed this accomplishment, except to say that my family has really simplified Christmas. We only buy what we can afford and enjoy our time together. It helps that my family is really small too. This is the least stressed out Christmas that I've had in the past 10 years or so. Of course this means, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'll slink around in fear until December 25th at 4:00 p.m. HEE HEE!!

Well o.k., I still need to get the puppies their Christmas treat bags. I went to Petco last week and just had a heyday of a time filling up Christmas bags at their treat bar. I was SO excited that I couldn't wait and have already given out most of them. So, I need to go back early next week for refills. It's SO hard not to spoil them! I suspect that I'll grab a few chews and toys to add to the mix too. Hmmm..seems that I may NOT be through after all!

No comments: