Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Weekend

Well, it's been a quiet sort of week. I've just been basically working and working out. Casey and I got our cash from good old Uncle Sam yesterday, so we've been getting a few things that we needed. Since the battery to our point and shoot digital camera won't hold a charge, we decided to purchase a new camera, especially with the cruise coming up. Casey got a Nikon D40x SLR. It's supposed to come in next week. I can't wait for all the new pictures that we're going to have!

Last night, Caesy and I went out with our friend Loki for dinner. We went to one of the local Mexican restaurants, Casa Mexicana. Casey and I both had the Nacho Supreme. I really like their chicken nachos. They use fajita chicken, instead of the shredded chicken. Loki had the fajitas. We had a great time just visiting and catching up, and it was a great way to end the week. We are thinking about going to the Nashville Flea Market tomorrow. I'm not sure. I guess it depends on how we feel, when we get up. We'd like to just go and hang out in Nashville, but I'd also just like a day to just veg out. I have a lot to get done on Monday. We'll see.... Everyone have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! My daughters b-day party was today and she did have several items donated for the humane association. I do not have your email address handy, just let me know when it will be a good time for you for us to bring it to you.
halltkaj@bellsouth.net

Thanks, Karen