Monday, February 11, 2008

Moday, Monday

I had a fairly good weekend. This past week, I started a new workout program through work. I get to meet with a personal trainer once a week, a nutrionist, and a lifestyle coach. I also get to take all kinds of free exercise classes with my participation. I've signed up for a really good Yoga class, and I've also started a running program. I ran for the first time last week and really liked it. My trainer told me the first two weeks are the most difficult, so I'm half way there. The Yoga class is fantastic, and I'm really enjoying it. I've added these new workouts to my regular swimming routine. Hopefully after a few months, I'll see some more differences in my health and weight.

Yesterday, I volunteered at Bedford County Animal Control. They had a special adopion day yesterday. We adopted out a cat and a dog in three hours time. Aftewards, I just came home and tried my best to stay warm. Casey and I watched a movie and watched the Grammy Awards.

Today, I have my usual Monday fair in order: housecleaning, laundry, and errands. My Mondays always fly by. I just wish that I could lounge around all day today. I feel particularly unmotivated at the moment. Oh well. I guess I'd better go ahead and get moving......

No comments: