Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleepy Head

This new workout schedule is going to take me a while to get used to. Last week, I ended up running over 2 miles, swimming 2 miles, 3 weight workouts, and 1.5 hours of Yoga. By the time the weekend got here, I was totally wiped out! The weather was just yucky on Sunday morning. The puppies got me up a little after 7 a.m., so around 11:30 a.m., I was ready for a nap. I ended up napping on the couch until nearly 3:00 p.m. I guess I'm still getting over the lung stuff too, and I'm not really back to my normal self. By the time I got up from my nap, it was a beautiful afternoon. Too bad, that I didn't go out and enjoy it. I ended up going to bad farily early that night and slept like I hadn't napped! I must have been REALLY tired!

Yesterday, Mom took me out to a local Mexican restaurant for a GREAT lunch. We try to go out on Mondays and catch up. We had a good time and enjoyed our visit. Afterwards, I went home and caught up the laundry and cleaned the house. My usual Monday fare. Casey cooked spaghetti for dinner and afterwards, we watched the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I'm REALLY liking that show. I've loved the Terminator movies for a long time, and I like that they are sticking with the old story line.

So much for weekend excitement!!

No comments: